Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ikea tunnel

I posted about this IKEA hanging storage before (click!), which is still Rum's favorite resting spot.




Today I would like to show you another way of utilizing the storage and turning it into something cats love.

 First of all. place the storage on the floor like this. 
I made a hole on each compartment so my cats can go through like a tunnel.


Play with your cats with your regular toys. 
You will notice their excitement level is much higher than usual!  
Because they can dive into the hole, jump on top, go underneath, and just go completely crazy.





Try! 

4 comments:

  1. Could I scrap your pic to my blog ?
    I'll indicate source

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! What't the link to your blog?
      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. http://blog.naver.com/lookupgirl/220244365089
      △ scrap here ~ Thank u ^^

      Delete